Thursday, May 27, 2010

LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PPPTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHOOOOOO!!!!


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!


For years to come, when I need a laugh, I will remember this moment. I had gone to bed but David was still up with Halen, who wouldn't stop crying. David had fed and changed him, but Halen had started crying and David was trying to keep feeding him, rock him, burp him... whatever he could to get Halen to calm down. Poor David was going crazy.

I can't sleep through crying baby, so I came out and took over so David could go to bed. Halen calmed down, and after a while I thought I'd change his diaper again to get him ready for bed. I opened the blanket that David had wrapped around his lower body, and this is what I found. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment