Thursday, May 20, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Schmit come to town!

Okay, this is a loooong time coming...

I've realized that the reason I've had such writer's block with this post is because I've already written about the main events. What's left over after Grandpa Wes vs. the Whomping Willow, our photo shoot with Halen, and our trip to In-n-Out, is in my opinion the best part of their trip - the bonding time spent with their newest grandson. Of course, there was the actual Mother's Day, but I didn't take any pictures. We had a lovely dinner at a seafood restaurant in Glendale after discovering our first choice was a buffet-only holiday special for $50 each. I had coconut shrimp - no complaints here!

Here are some pictures of Grandma Shanna with Halen. All of my pictures of Grandpa Wes and Halen are below in the whomping willow post :)






No comments:

Post a Comment