Saturday, April 24, 2010

We've Switched to Cordless...

Halen lost his belly button cord stump thingy! Huzzah! Now he has a cutie pie little belly button instead of what looks like dried poop coming out of his stomach. I'd say this ranks pretty high in terms of baby milestones. First words? Who needs em! Walking? Bah. This baby lost his cord stump thingy! Next stop - taking an actual bath in his whale bathtub.

On a related note, I've decided that I should probably get into the habit of blogging about the small things in life. Otherwise, I might never write anything at all. So, big or small, picture or no picture, I'll try to write about it.

1 comment:

  1. Mazel tov! That took Darby FOREVER! You really don't think about that stuff til you have a new lil baby! He's already ahead of the game ;)

    ReplyDelete