Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's On...

Okay, I have less than 4 weeks until my trip to Spokane to visit family and attend my cousin Lindsey's wedding. I'm trying my best to lose those last 10 pounds before then, so if you happen to see me sitting around eating junk, stop me. I've been trying to restart the P90X series, which I did last summer, but it's been really difficult with Halen because he generally doesn't like me to not hold him or play with him for over an hour at a time, and if I try to work out while he's asleep I end up shaking the room and waking him up :)

Anyhow, just being more active should be a big help, and I've also been focusing on portion control. In case you aren't aware, I get great joy from eating large quantities of unhealthy foods, so this is extra challenging.

I know my body will never be exactly what it was before I got pregnant, but I really just want my work clothes to fit by the time I go back in September. Hopefully that's not asking too much!

2 comments:

  1. Nice new bloggy blog! Love it. And you look amazing! I'll lose the baby weight someday....wait, my child is 2 and a half YEARS old! AHHH! ;) So see, you're already way ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it. I've been working out w/a trainer the last 3 months and only lost 4 pounds. Errr. But I lost inches and body fat and gained muscle. So that's better than nothing right??

    ReplyDelete